Are you concerned that your toddler’s language is not in line with his peers?
Is your child growing increasingly frustrated because he can’t tell you his wants and needs?
Bring out the toys and get ready to shake up your perspective –we’re going to ease your frustration and learn some tried and true techniques to get your toddler talking!
Learn how to model and elicit language in a fun, straightforward and practical manner from an experienced & licensed speech language pathologist. Textbook theory and evidenced-based speech therapy techniques are applied in an enjoyable and user-friendly way.
Whether you’re a parent or a professional, Kimberly shows you how to engage your toddler with play routines that stimulate speech while having fun.
The guide includes detailed steps, numerous examples, and play routine activities to facilitate learning and language development. Speech language pathologists and parents describe My Toddler Talks as: “a go to resource”, “unintimidating and user-friendly” and “simply fabulous!”
MY TODDLER TALKS includes:
- Effective language stimulation tips, techniques and strategies used by professional speech therapists
- Advice on how to maximize your child’s potential without causing pressure or frustration
- 25 fun play routines designed to improve your child’s speech and language skills
- Straightforward instructions with many examples to foster understanding and empowerment
- Step by step directions on how to elicit communication from your child
- Charts to monitor progress with your child
- A system to track your child’s word growth (Free accompanying iPhone App)
- Ways to incorporate speech development activities into your daily routines
- Recommended goals to drive results
- Ideas for troubleshooting development setbacks
MY TODDLER TALKS is the perfect resource for:
- Parents, Grandparents & Caregivers
- Speech Therapists
- Speech Therapy Grad Students
- Early Intervention Specialists
- Early Childhood Educators
- Occupational & Physical Therapists
Learn why My Toddler Talks consistently ranks as a best seller in the categories: Speech and Communicative Disorders.
Available for purchase now in both hardcopy and Kindle formats at Amazon.com.
(Also available at Barnes & Noble.)
To learn more about Kimberly and speech therapy for children please visit her blog at